You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Third party ads via Google AdSense:
Google AdSense serves ads from its own ad network as well as various third party ad vendors. Some or all of the third party ad vendors may install cookies in your browser and may provide means to opt out of having their respective cookies installed. To find out which of them provide such means, please visit the respective sites listed through the links provided.
The following is a list of sources of third party AdSense ads. However, at the time of viewing, it is not guaranteed to be up to date as Google may add others in the future, To see an up to date list provided by Google, please visit AdSense third party ad vendors
- DoubleClick DFA (www.doubleclick.com)
- Mediaplex/ValueClick (www.mediaplex.com)
- DoubleClick Rich Media (www.doubleclick.com)
- Eyeblaster (www.eyeblaster.com)
- EyeWonder (www.eyewonder.com)
- Interpolls (www.interpolls.com)
- Pointroll (www.pointroll.com)
- Unicast (www.unicast.com)
- Dynamic Logic/Safecount (www.safecount.net)
- Factor TG (www.factortg.com)
- IAG (www.iagr.com)
- InsightExpress (www.insightexpress.com)
Google DART Cookie
Double underlined links are part of a pay per click advertising program called Infolinks. Infolinks is an In Text advertising service; they take my text and create links within it. If you hover your mouse over these double underlined links, you will see a small dialog box containing an advertisement related to the text. You can choose to move the mouse away and go on with your browsing, or to click on the box and visit the relevant ad. Click here to learn more about Infolinks Double Underline Link Ads.